Reducing energy consumption is a pillar of good governance as it creates jobs and saves taxpayer money. Join us at the Better Buildings Summit for State and Local Communities to hear from state and local governments that are driving down energy costs and learn how to net similar results in your jurisdiction.
Headlining the Better Buildings Summit for State and Local Communities are Partners in the U.S. Department of Energy's Better Buildings Challenge. These Partners are leading economic development efforts in their states and local communities by reducing energy consumption in their facilities and working with local businesses to do the same. The Department of Energy is showcasing the success of Challenge Partners on a national scale and providing opportunities for all attendees to learn from successful implementation models that lead to real energy savings.
Attendees of the Better Buildings Summit for State and Local Communities will engage in discussions to:
- Build local support for energy efficiency projects and policies in their communities
- Use energy data to drive real savings
- Drive energy reductions in government owned portfolios
- Access a variety of financing mechanisms to implement projects in their jurisdiction
- Design programs that leverage partnerships
For more information, please contact Lauren Hall at 202-287-1870 or firstname.lastname@example.org.